The following shops and companies will offer assistance services in the Gaes Titan Desert by Garmin. If you want to purchase the complete service or just the mechanical or physiotherapeutic service, you can contact them. All details as to prices, conditions and services depend exclusively on the shop or company offering the service.
The organisation of the Gaes Titan Desert by Garmin reminds participants that this service is not provided by the organisation and each shop or company is responsible for the quality of the service provided.
Should make the registration as assistance in the Gaes Titan Desert by Garmin:
- Team Managers
The Gaes Titan Desert by Garmin organization wants to give you some tips to help you in the selection of the various departments of mechanics and physics/physical recovery. These services do not belong to the organization and are provided by partner companies of the race.
1. Make sure the person responsible for giving you the service recovery/physiotherapy is entitled.
2. Ask for the bikes or people assigned number for each mechanical and physio respectively.
3. Find out the type of massage and duration. So about how slot allocation works.
4. Find out about the creams used for massage, maybe you should try previously.
5. Tell your mechanic service the brand, model and year of the bike. Make sure you have the necessary parts at your disposal.
6. A service coordinator will help you in direct contact with them (firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Not only the price is important, the history, quality and humane treatment is critical during these 5 days.
8. Concrete with your mechanical service the delivery point of the bike before the race and collected afterwards. Also as will be pre- and post reviews.
9. If you have any doubt, please ask.